Returns, Exchanges, and Repairs
We happily accept unworn items with attached tags.
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
- Our return/ exchange policy lasts 20 days.
- For returns credited in the original method of payment, returns must be initiated and returned within 10 days of receipt/ delivery date. Returns initiated after 10 days and no longer than 20 days of receipt/ delivery date, will be refunded with store credit. If 20 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or store credit.
- At this time, exchanges can only be processed for the same item.
Custom/ personalized orders and items marked as final sale and are not eligible for return unless damaged.
How do I return/ exchange an item?
- To be eligible for a return/ exchange, your item must be unused/ unworn and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging with intact tags.
- Any free gifts shipped with order must be returned as well, or the price of your refund will be adjusted to reflect the retail price of the gift (does not include exchanges).
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (printed invoice). We do not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
- Exchanges are based on product availability.
- We recommend you inquire about your return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before starting the return process.
Free Shipping on Returns/ Exchanges
- We will provide pre-paid and pre-addressed return labels for returns or exchanges on damaged or repair items at no additional cost to the customer for domestic orders.
- International return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
We recommend that all returns be sent in a padded mailer. Drop returns with prepaid shipping labels off at your nearest USPS. Packages returned without prepaid mailer should be shipped with a traceable carrier such as USPS. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to us. Creole Amour is not responsible for lost packages.
Store Credits (if applicable)
If you are issued a store credit, you will receive an email from customer service with the code and information for your store credit. Store Credits can be used in full at once or used at different times until the remaining balance is gone.
Final Sale items (if applicable)
Sale items purchased at a discount of 40% off or more are a FINAL SALE. Unfortunately undamaged final sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you (gift recipient), you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your exchange. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
Types of goods that are exempt from being exchanged: Gift cards and personalized items.
Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for returns, exchanges or if you have any questions or concerns.
In the unlikely event that your item becomes damaged within 60 days of purchase, we will be happy to repair it free of charge. If your item becomes damaged after 60 days, repairs may incur a small fee. Our jewelry is crafted to be long lasting under normal wear and tear. To inquire about a repair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also include a photo the repair.
** Acrylic replacement may require a small fee and is left to the desecration of C.A.