Gift Card Policy
GIFT CARDS ARE FINAL SALE ITEMS AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE, CREDIT, OR REFUNDS. CREOLE AMOUR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN GIFT CARDS (GIFT CARD CODES).
- After purchase, gift cards are emailed to the purchasing customer with instructions to print or view the gift card online and to share the gift card with the giftee
- Are redeemable exclusively online at creoleamour.com website
- Do not expire
- Can be used more than once
- Can be used in conjunction with other C.A. gift cards for a purchase
- Can be used in conjunction with other discount codes
- Remaining balance can be checked by visiting the unique link sent via email after purchase
- CANNOT be used to purchase another gift card
If you have any other questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com
- After billing and shipping information have been entered and click "Continue to the next step"
- Input gift card code in the text-editable box under "Have a gift card? Enter it here:"
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, simply click the "Complete my purchase" button.
- If the balance availalbe on the gift card is less than the order total, the you will be prompted to choose an additional payment method to cover the difference.
- The balance remaining on the gift card is displayed on the order confirmation page.